Guys can be the hardest to buy for on your list. I know. How to Get The Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List can now be accomplished, even for that hard-to-buy-for guy! Here are Gift Ideas for Guys under $50! Whether Father’s Day is coming soon, or Christmas is coming (Pro Tip: Shop for his Christmas and birthday gift at the same time!) or his birthday is just around the corner, here are Gift Ideas for Guys!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which just means that I may get a small commission if you click on an affiliate link and as a result make a purchase. I only recommend products and services that I use myself, know to be excellent quality, and know will help and benefit you!
Gift Ideas for men
- Fit Snack – Healthy Snack Subscription Box – The World’s Healthiest, Best-Tasting Brands, Monthly Workouts and Nutrition Tips. Wellness in a Box!
- Subscription Boxes For Guys
- Tools: general tool sets, such as screwdriver sets, pliers sets, sets for the car, cases, drillbit sets of assorted sizes, ratchet sets.
- Clothes: shirts, ties, depending on work situation, sweaters, hoodies, gloves, scarves.
- Books: Below are a few recommendations for the reader on your list!
- Jigsaw Puzzles: This is a fun activity whether for a family or single guy (We recommend Ravensburger: our favorite brand!) Here are harder puzzles 1000+ pieces, for the Serious Jigsaw Puzzler (like my husband:): Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles
- Board Games: Settlers of Catan, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, (see others below).
- Cairn — Outdoor Subscription Box
Book a Call
Want to achieve goals? Want to grow a business? Ready to invest in yourself, your future, and your dreams? Find out how one-on-one Coaching can transform your life!
In our family, board games are always on the list for gifts and they are played boisterously at every family gathering. These are the favorite board games of the young and old male members of our family, and are also very popular and highly rated online!
What to Get A Son That’s Not Expensive
Puzzles: I Recommend Ravensburger Puzzles (ravensburger Puzzles Page)
Ravensburger One Dot at a Time 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Bestselling puzzle brand worldwide
Ravensburger 99 Beautiful Places on Earth 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle for Adults – Every Piece is Unique, Softclick Technology Means Pieces Fit Together Perfectly
Buying Gifts For Guys doesn’t have to be hard or expensive! I hope you can find ideas here for what to buy for a guy, and gifts for guys, whether it is a Christmas gift, birthday gift, Father’s Day gift, anniversary gift, graduation gift, (even a wedding gift for a couple–which includes a guy–a gift for the man or gift for a “groom’s shower”) or just an “I love you and am so glad you’re a part of my life” gift! Let someone know you care!
I recommend in the post, “7 Crazy Easy Ways To Be Organized” to stock your Gift Shelf and to buy their Christmas and birthday gifts at the same time! Stocking your Gift Shelf is a frugal way to live while being loving, kind, and generous! Read the post for more ideas on how to give great gifts and be ready for every event!
Have a Great Day Making Your Home For God!
I help Christian moms raise their kids according to Biblical principles, get organized to manage life, achieve their unique God-given goals and dreams, and fulfill God’s purpose for them to make a difference in the world through my workshops, courses, and coaching founded on Biblical principles. You are already successful in many areas. I can help you in those that you’re not. Dream big dreams, and see God transform and use your life in amazing ways! Let’s work together for your success!
In Your Home For God’s Store, discover resources to help you get organized, raise Godly kids, and have the support and encouragement to know who you are, know what God wants you to do to fulfill His purpose for your life, and achieve His unique goals for you!
Subscribe to My Youtube channel for more Encouragement and Tips! New videos every Tuesday and Thursday!