Family is at the Heart of My Thankfulness
We have so much to be thankful for, as a family, this year! Here is my short list:
- Our daughter got married to a wonderful man who loves the Lord 1 year ago!
- We enjoyed good health all year!
- I had a great nanny job!
- We hosted a reception for our daughter in our state where we celebrated with friends and family.
- My husband had a good first year of retirement.
- I started a blog!
- We enjoyed multiple trips to Montana to see our daughter and son-in-law in their new home!
- We celebrated our 40th anniversary!
- My husband, son, daughter and son-in-law and I went on a trip of a lifetime to Italy!
- My father-in-law went home to be with the Lord and was a very strong Christian who had been waiting to go home, so we praise God for his home going, though we miss him!
Have you taken time to think of what you have to be thankful for? As a family, you can encourage thankfulness. Perhaps go around and ask each person to share one thing after your meal? We need to practice and be intentional about giving thanks in every thing! What a joy to thank God for all in our life (the good and bad:)
Book a Call
Want to achieve goals? Want to grow a business? Ready to invest in yourself, your future, and your dreams? Find out how one-on-one Coaching can transform your life!
Our Family’s Thanksgiving
We will experience a unique gathering this year. Forty-six people, our entire extended family on my husband’s side, will be together. There will be way more food than any of us need to eat, and non-stop talking and activity. The great-grandfather of the family has just passed away, and his funeral will be held during the reunion, which had been planned months before he passed. The age of his 6 children ranges from 60-74, and there are 10 grandchildren aged 29-45. The 20 great-grandchildren range in age from 8 months to 17. I think we have every age represented! What a blessing to have a Christian heritage and family who love to be together!
Happy Thanksgiving whatever your circumstances!
Have a Great Day Making Your Home For God!
I help Christian moms raise their kids according to Biblical principles, get organized to manage life, achieve their unique God-given goals and dreams, and fulfill God’s purpose for them to make a difference in the world through my workshops, courses, and coaching founded on Biblical principles. You are already successful in many areas. I can help you in those that you’re not. Dream big dreams, and see God transform and use your life in amazing ways! Let’s work together for your success!
In Your Home For God’s Store, discover resources to help you get organized, raise Godly kids, and have the support and encouragement to know who you are, know what God wants you to do to fulfill His purpose for your life, and achieve His unique goals for you!
Subscribe to My Youtube channel for more Encouragement and Tips! New videos every Tuesday and Thursday!